Crawford's CEVC Primary School

Together we care, inspire and achieve

Our School


We are a small rural school situated in the beautiful village of Haughley. Our catchment area serves the parishes of Haughley and Wetherden. We are a Church of England Primary School which caters for children between 5 and 11 years of age. 

 

Reverend William Crawford founded our school in 1866. It was established in the first instance as a Church of England foundation. It maintains good links with the Church through its Foundation Governors and the active support of the Vicar and Curate of Haughley and Wetherden.


The school's building is one of character that has been extended over the years. It contains four classrooms, an activities area and a library area as well as a separate hall/dining room.  Children use the playground at playtimes and lunchtimes and also make use of the village playing field when the weather is good.